Thursday

Thursday, August 21

Ninja Granny
Did you hear that Michael Jackson has some sort of motion detector that notifies him that some one is approaching is bedroom? [insert naughty inference here] While I hate to draw comparisons to Jacko and myself, I have one of those too. The floor leading to my desk at work is hollow. It has some panels in it that can be removed to expose wiring. This works great as an indicator. Not that I am doing anything completely inappropriate, but the one time I might be taking a breather playing pitfall. It basically puts me on alert status--hop hop--look professional. Sometimes I can even smell certain people approaching, but that story later. There was a changing of the guard in the building that has a different big-wig hit me up for info regularly. This new lady is like a ninja with the stealth of a prowling lion. I don't think her feet hit the floor. There is silence........then all of a sudden......a greeting. Like, where the heck did you come from. After the first time, I dismissed this that I was concentrating on something important. But, alas it has happened every time since. Anybody have Jacko's phone #?


No comments: