Monday

Monday, January 12
It's official! Here is the roll call for Survivor -allstars followed by a helpful description to help jog your memory! Strangely enough, even though I wanted him gone early in the season, I find that I am dissapointed that Johnny Fairplay is missing from this list.


Alicia -Survivor 2 - Australian Outback - black body builder who waved her finger at the vegan.
Amber -Survivor 2 -Australian Outback - small white girl. that's all I remember about her.
Colby - Survivor 2 -Australian Outback - the guy who should have won.
Ethan - Survivor 3 -Africa - the soccer player guy that could do no wrong
Jenna - Survivor 1 -Pulau Tiga - the other cute girl that wasn't colleen.
Jenna- Survivor 6 -Amazon- the winner that bathed with Heidi, the school teacher
Jerri - Survivor 2 -Australian Outback- - the B&%CH
Kathy - Survivor 4 -Marquesas- came in third. Kind of forgot about her, but I think I wanted her to win.
Lex - Survivor 3 -Africa - tatoo guy. not the tatoo guy that looked like Tommy Lee.
Richard Hatch - Survivor 1 -Pulau Tiga - I loved him in battlestar gallactica
Rob - Survivor 6 -Amazon- the young kid that thought he was playing everyone. wait, I guess he did.
Rob - Survivor 4 -Marquesas- the guy with the most annoying boston accent ever.
Rudy - Survivor 1 -Pulau Tiga - ah rudy, a message to you, rudy. You old codger.
Rupert - Survivor 7 -Pearl Islands - aka callista's all time favorite and peter jackson in tie-dye.
Shii ann - Survivor 5 -Thailand - there was a survivor thailand?
Susan - Survivor 1 -Pulau Tiga - a very cut to the chase and crass truck driver.
Tom - em>Survivor 3 -Africa - all I remember is "big tom" was almost labelled a racist, but somehow he talked his way around it...

No comments: