Wednesday

I've finally found it.


I used to travel for work several times a year to San Francisco. During those trips, I would indulge myself with 2 luxuries: First I would buy 2 magazines to read on the plane (I never otherwise would buy magazines off the newstand). Second, I would treat myself to a shoeshine as I waited to board. Who can refuse the callouts and hustle of the guys in blue wrap around aprons. The rubbing of my dogs was therapudic in everyway. Anyway, one shine hustler once showed me how to tie my shoes so they wouldn't untie on their own. I never was able to replicate the knot....until now...

Thanks and image credit go to Ian for helping a brother out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has worked for Ronan! And that is saying something since I usually pick him up from school to find him flopping around in untied shoes!!