Tuesday

December Notice

I have been pretty busy lately. Not really with work, just with everything. So I have been noticably vacant in the blog thoughts as of recent times. So please excuse me.

In this time of year though, I would like to bring everyone's attention to a couple of thoughts.

In the last three days, two acquaintances have confided in me that they face some quite serious medical challenges. One with a degenerative eye disorder that may lead to cornea transplants and the other will require an open-heart surgery and a valve transplant. Its occurances like these, no matter how close to you they are, that we need to take a step back and think. Think about how lucky you are. How lucky you are in your current medical state. How lucky to know who you know. How fortunate you are to have what you have. Put some relativity in your thoughts. When life is generally good for you, share some of that with someone else. I don't mean toss a quarter in a fountain. These are the things that I personally have found to be more valuable than money and fairly easy to share: time, a helping hand, a listening ear, friendship, brotherly advice, some average cooking, quite a selection of tools.

Anyway. Thanks for reading. And for those of you interested in more blah blah from me. Check back after the new year. I'm sure to have some more blah in my bag of blahs.

No comments: