Wednesday

Thursday, November 6

Now, a while back, I mentioned my aversion to antenna toppers. Let me say, for the record that if there were such a beast that I could attach to my grocery cart, I would snatch it up. You see, for some reason I always leave my cart behind. Not sure why, but inevitably I do. Sometimes, it will be three aisles behind. That is, if I even get a cart. I have meen known on occassion to blast by the empty carts and baskets thinking that I can carry anything I buy. Twenty minutes later, I am struggling to grasp a gallon of milk on each fore-finger, a loaf of bread, some yogurts and a carton of eggs. When will I learn?

By the way, I wish that all stores handled their carts like Aldi. For those of you who haven't shopped the glory of Aldi, you have to "rent" the carts for a quarter. But upon returning the cart you get the quarter back. I can assure you that you will NEVER find a single cart in the parking lot!

No comments: