Thursday

Friday, September 26

Movies:
I want my money back!

On the flip side of my "Pleasantly Surprised" movie list, is this list which is relatively short but contains movies that not only were bad enough that I wanted my money back, but I also wanted reimbursement for my time wasted. I have a pretty high tolerance for bad, so I have never actually walked out of a theatre before it was finished, but I have wanted to. I will gracefully start with:

Warriors of Virtue, 1997
starring Angus MacFadyen and um, actually no one else you would know.

I'm not sure what we were thinking when plopped down cold cash for this one. In principle, this could have been a cool kid action/fantasy movie a la Dark Crystal, but it wasn't. Let's see Kangaroo ninjas, I don't think so. Special effects were especially cheesey, and story line flimsey. If I remember correctly, as we walked out of the theatre, we contemplated the fact that they made a mistake in the film title...it was supposed to be Warriors of PooPoo.

No comments: